Smoked Salmon Recipies
Here are some of our recipes for smoked salmon. If you'd like to submit a recipe we'd be happy to add it.
Smoked Salmon with Lemon-Thyme Mayo Sauce
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing )
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 8oz pouch of Smokin' Joe's Smoked Salmon
- 1 tbsp finely chipped red onion
- 1 tbsp capers (rinced)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Sauce: Stir mayoyonnaise, sour cream, lemon zlest, lemon juice and thyme. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Serving: Place salmon on platter, sprinke with red onion and capers. Serve with sauce and lemon wedges. Suggested for 8 servings.
SalmonRecipes.Net - the biggest collection of free, high-quality salmon recipes on the web
Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe
What you will need:
- 8 ounces or 4 cups of cooked spaghetti or pasta of your choice
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- ⅓ cup chopped onions (or shallots)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped herbs ( basil, dill or parsely)
- 4 oz of Smokin' Joe's Smoked Salmon broken up
- Capers (optional)
- Ground pepper to taste
1. Heat large pot of salted water and cook pasta per instructions, preferably al dente. Drain Pasta.
2. While waiting for pasta water to boil, lightly toast pine nuts on medium heat in skillet.
3. While pasta is cooking prepare the sauce: In a medium saucepan heat olive oil on medium heat then and onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent then add white wine and lemon juice. Bring mixture to boil and continue to stir until reduced to half the volume. Add cream and bring to boil for a minute until reducing heat.
4. In large bowl, toss together cream sauce, pasta, smoked salmon and herbs.
5. Season with ground pepper.
6. Serve and Enjoy!